"The book lays out techniques for meta-cognition . . . And it does so in a very unique way, making these ideas concrete with shapes."
"A bright, profound and original voice, and a friendly companion on a sometimes daunting journey. Highly recommended."
"I highly recommend this book for anyone who is interested in growing their wisdom IQ."
"The concept of radical listening resonated with me . . . I enjoyed the book more that I thought I would."
"Different . . . Just different."
Where Can We Discuss More?
As an author, my deepest desire is to connect with others who enjoy empathy and wisdom.
- Join the book's Facebook group
- Find me on Twitter at @ShapesOfEmpathy
- Join me and other Memetic Mediators over at TheStoa.ca
- Create or join an in-person book club
- Message me directly from my contact page
Want To Help Spread Empathy?
If you enjoy the book, please write a review and buy a copy for a friend! Interested in purchasing 2+ paperbacks for a book club? Contact me for a discount. Udemy course and t-shirts coming soon!Contact Me